- Stay Fluid
- It's great to have a quality treatment center that understands my injuries and can help me work through them in a quick manner.
- CORE makes it nice and easy for me, it doesn’t have that normal doctor’s office vibe. Everyone is really accommodating, and the main part for me is that they understand my career and what I need to keep doing what I’m doing.
- With how physically demanding mixed martial arts can be, I wouldn’t be able to maintain my peak performance without CORE Orthopaedic behind me.
- The doctors at CORE take the time to make the best decisions to get me back to surfing as quick as possible. CORE is my go-to facility because I know I will receive top-level care.
- Dr Hammel did an outstanding job of putting my shoulder back together after a motorcycle accident last fall. His experience and technique assured me a faster recovery and return to riding and golf in short order. Highly recommend!
- Two of the best doctors I've ever worked!! Hammel and Bremner are amazing!! My whole family has been to Core over the years. We really appreciate all the staff and support they provide.
- Dr. Bremner at CORE is a great doc. I have had nothing but praise for how I have been treated here to date. His assistant Chris has been very helpful!
- I’ve gone here for years for multiple issues with my knees, shoulders, and feet (old sports injuries), my son had some issues with his knee which were resolved here, and I have referred multiple people to this office. I have always been treated well and the surgeries that I have had were very well...
- Sometimes I feel like humpty dumpty…and it if wasn’t for CORE Orthopaedic, I wouldn’t be put back together today.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for CORE Orthopaedic Medical Center, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required