CORE Orthopaedic Medical Center Physical Therapy is located on-site for the convenience of our patients. Our Physical Therapists have more than 30 years of combined experience to provide our patients with the highest level of care available and specialize in areas that are matched with the CORE Orthopaedic Physicians. The Physical Therapists and Physicians maintain a line of constant communication, providing an environment with a consistency of treatment and continuity of care.
Each patient’s treatment program is individually tailored to their needs based on a thorough evaluation of their condition. Patients are given therapeutic exercises that emphasize a functional approach based on restoring normal total body biomechanics.
Services we offer
- Orthopaedic interventions including manual soft tissue and joint techniques
- Postural assessment and correction – addressing additional needs for therapeutic taping. posture shirts or orthotics to assist correction for balanced alignment
- Individual Exercise Programs
- Active isolated stretching and strengthening (AIS)
- Sport Specific Rehab with programs for return to play
Modalities used as an adjunct to treatment
- Hot pack / Cold pack/ parrafin/ fluido
- Game Ready
- Traction (Lumbar / Cervical) Decompression
- Cold Laser Therapy
Pam Cloud, MPTPhysical Therapist
Susie Croke, MPT, CSCSPhysical Therapist
Winston Purkiss, MPT, CSCSPhysical Therapist